- Package asar reads and writes ASAR (Atom-Shell Archive) archives for Go (golang)
- a Go (golang) RADIUS client and server implementation
- Package exprel provides a Spreadsheet-like expression evaluator.
- PAM authenticator for grpc-enabled Mumble servers
- manage a grpc-enabled murmur server from the command-line
- How to install Alpine Linux on a Digital Ocean droplet
- a simple JSON encoder/decoder for gopher-lua
- Partially implements the luafilesystem module for gopher-lua
- custom type reflection for gopher-lua
- (In development) barnard is a terminal-based client for the Mumble voice chat software
- Quick and dirty Protocol Buffer example
- gopus is a Go binding for the Opus audio codec
- gumble is a Mumble client implementation in Go (golang)
- Single-page application to aid in the marking of programming assignments.
- RADIUS server that authenticates against a Google Apps domain.
- Final project for COMP 3753
- logs when X windows become active (in CSV format)
- piepan is an easy to use framework for writing Mumble bots using Lua
- Final project for COMP 2663
- CWSF-Statistics (source)
- Graphically presented statistics about the Canada Wide Science Fair
Ask yourself: how much value have I gained through these projects? This work can only be completed through the assistance that you provide, no matter what the amount. Please donate below to show your support. Every bit helps.
You can contact me via email at email@example.com.