- Package asar reads and writes ASAR (Atom-Shell Archive) archives for Go (golang)
- a Go (golang) RADIUS client and server implementation
- Package exprel provides a Spreadsheet-like expression evaluator.
- PAM authenticator for grpc-enabled Mumble servers
- manage a grpc-enabled murmur server from the command-line
- Script to install Alpine Linux on a Digital Ocean droplet
- a simple JSON encoder/decoder for gopher-lua
- Partially implements the luafilesystem module for gopher-lua
- custom type reflection for gopher-lua
- (In development) barnard is a terminal-based client for the Mumble voice chat software
- Quick and dirty Protocol Buffer example
- gopus is a Go binding for the Opus audio codec
- gumble is a Mumble client implementation in Go (golang)
- Single-page application to aid in the marking of programming assignments.
- RADIUS server that authenticates against a Google Apps domain.
- Final project for COMP 3753
- logs when X windows become active (in CSV format)
- piepan is an easy to use framework for writing Mumble bots using Lua
- Final project for COMP 2663
- CWSF-Statistics (source)
- Graphically presented statistics about the Canada Wide Science Fair
Support the development of these projects:
You can contact me via email at email@example.com.